Operations Team Leader with leading travel company
Orbit World Travel Auckland
- Pivotal management role
- Fun, fast-paced travel industry
- Market leading and award-winning company
Orbit World Travel is New Zealand’s largest owned and operated travel management company and part of the House of Travel Group. The team at Orbit are passionate and have an absolute focus on helping our clients succeed. Our team in Auckland are experiencing significant growth and currently seeking a Team Leader to jump on board to lead our operations.
In this role you will be responsible for the operational strategy and the day to day leadership of the team. This will include efficiently managing the consultancy operations and processes including creating productivity gains, maintaining quality service delivery and ensuring performance improvement. A key purpose of the role is to implement strategic initiatives which support and deliver solutions that enhance the operational delivery and effectiveness of the overall group.
Skills & experience:
- At least five years management experience in travel or a similar service industry
- An authentic passion for the customer and the delivery of exceptional customer service
- Ability to work with a diverse group of people to drive service delivery and sales
- Strong presentation, communication, influencing and negotiation skills
- Strong planning, time management and organisational skills
- Competitive remuneration and travel discounts
- Great team environment and be part of the wider House of Travel Group
- Modern office space in central Parnell, close to public transport
- OUR PEOPLE – you will be stepping into a supportive, fun team environment.
* House of Travel was named one of New Zealand’s Most Attractive Employers in the Randstad Awards for 2018.
Please apply by sending a covering letter and CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org . To be considered for this role you will need to be legally eligible to work in New Zealand.