Intermediate/Senior Travel Consultant
• Passionate about travel
• Fun, fast-paced and inspiring industry
• Opportunity to grow your career
This is a great opportunity to join an award winning and market leading corporate travel management company. Orbit World Travel is New Zealand's largest owned and operated travel management company and part of the House of Travel Group. Our team at Orbit are passionate and have an absolute focus on helping our clients succeed.
We are a forward-thinking company that believes the best travel solutions come from blending the experience and expertise of our people with the best technology available. As an Orbit Holidays Travel Consultant, you will be responsible for transacting corporate and leisure bookings to short haul and long haul destinations for our corporate clients.
Our ideal candidate will:
- Have 1-3 years travel consulting experience and personal travel experiences to share.
- Be a strong relationship builder with customer service at the centre of everything you do.
- Have a high attention to detail and exceptional time management skills.
- Be a strong team player with the ability to work under pressure.
Our people are our greatest asset and our goal is to be an employer of choice*. In return for your valuable contribution we offer a fun and people focused culture, competitive remuneration, a travel allowance, career progression, a health and well-being scheme and a supportive working environment where your expertise and ideas will be highly valued.
Only people with the right to work in New Zealand may apply for this position. Applications close on 12th June 2019. It is preferable applications are made through Seek. However, for any questions please email email@example.com
* House of Travel was named one of New Zealand’s Most Attractive Employers in the Randstad Award for 2018.